Hiya Ode,

Do ya think you could have desensitived yourself to pollen by consuming raw honey also? (Granted, licking the windshield is much cheaper, but not as tasty!)

Interested,
-Raine

Ode Coyote wrote:

I've virtually eliminated my sensitivty to pollen by licking my windshield a few times. It's like saying, "Hey bod, when you look at pollen that way, it hurts. If you look at it this way, it's food..so lookie here!"

Well, pepper is still pepper and pepper makes me sneeze now and then, but that's about it.
Mechanical irritation is a world different from an allergic reaction.

Ode