  From: S Khanna
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:09 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Microdyn dosage

  What is Microdyn?

  Sally

  William Missett <miss...@prodigy.net.mx> wrote:
    My experience has been to put 3-4 DROPS in drinking water daily. We have
    bottled water, so that's easy to do. Otherwise, you can simply consume 3-4
    drops in a glass of water daily. This is a good daily maintenance dosage.

    This will help prevent many illnesses, but when illness does strike, from
    food poisoning, salmonella, e-coli., etc., I have found that 8-10 drops in
    a glass of water 3 times daily will effectively kill off most intestinal
    infections in 24 hours. ALWAYS extend treatment for another day, after
    symptoms subside.

    Microdyn can also be used full strength, applied to cuts and scrapes, and
    for external//internal infections in eyes, ears, nose, throat, vaginal, and
    rectal. You might dilute it somewhat for the eyes, particularly in
    children.

    Hope this helps. The small (15-ml.) bottles last a month with normal use.