I would suggest he contact Ilsedora  newmedic...@sympatico.ca
www.newmedicine.ca  You will need some Cat scans of the brain to send to her
for her to read them.  Ilsedora is a practioner.
http://germannewmedicine.ca  Another website that is also worth checking out
for the great articles she has Carolyn is a teacher.

For homeopathic treatment is suggest Ati as she understands German New
Medicine and is a great Heilkunst homeopath (training in nutrition and drug
interactions etc)

Ms. Ati Petrov DMH, HD(RHom.)
Homeopathy/Heilkunst
Real Medicine
181 Richmond Rd.
Ottawa, ON K1Z 6W3
613-761-6405 - Westend clinic

http://www.heilkunst.com/directory/index.html
http://www.homeopathy.com/clinic/heilkunsttreatment.html
http://www.heilkunst.com/  i...@heilkunst.com
www.homeopathy.com
http://www.homeopathy.com/property_photos.html

I would not discount the advantages of CS as well, much better than chemo or
radiation for sure.

Louise