This topic comes up frequently everywhere I've been in the alt-health
community. I have heard about it from so many people I consider
reliable that I can't dismiss it as I might have at one time.

As bizarre or distasteful as it may sound to the uninitiated, I
consider it just one of the many interesting "secrets" waiting for us
"outside the box."

Migration of the subject to the Off Topic List would probably be
wise... soon.

Thank you folks,

Mike D.
list owner dude