I have seen several successful uses of the Airbrush.

There are two important considerations for using a standard nebulizer rather
than the.

1.  It is much easier to use.  It does not require any adjustment. The
airbrush requires disassembly and cleaning.  As simple as that task is, it
is intimidating and bothersome to many people.

2.  The airbrush has a iron top that screws on to the glass liquid
container.  I do not know for sure, but have been told that it is
destructive to CS to allow it to contact iron.

The liquid particle size of the airbrush, when properly adjusted, is
actually smaller than the colloid (CS in Air or O2 is a colloid within a
colloid) produced by a good medical nebulizer, as measured by Brooks
Bradley's Pro Medical Tech team at the Harborne Institute.  The output of
the airbrush can be adjusted to be invisible, yet wet a surface against
which it is directed, while nebulizers produce a fog.

Does anyone know if that difference in particle size effects the penetration
of the sol into the alveoli?

Later,

Jim