From: S Khanna [mailto:khann...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:33 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS & Teeth Stains

What works for me with the staining is brushing with baking soda.  I
always use it to whiten teeth, even getting a little on a toothpick and
carefully going between the teeth.  It does a wonderful job.

Sally

Raine <rainelov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

        Hi all,

        I've been swishing the CS twice daily to treat gum disease.
After a few
        weeks I discovered some brown staining on my teeth! In
discussing teeth,
        gums and such on another list, I found others who experienced
this as
        well, and suspected the CS.

        I've changed to using a CS/H202/water solution for swishing in
hopes of
        eliminating the staining, but not doing damage to the enamel
from acidity.

        My question; has anyone else encountered this, and if so what
did they
        do to rid themselves of the staining?

        Thanks,
        Raine

        --
        The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver.

        Address Off-T! opic messages to:
silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
        OT Archive:
http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

        List maintainer: Mike Devour

Discover Yahoo!
Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check it
out!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32658/*http:/discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html