Glad it worked for you Raine.  But be careful, it can be quite abrasive.  Try
not to brush the gums too much with it.

I only use it maybe once in two weeks now.

Sally

Raine <rainelov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi Sally and Heather,

It's day two of brushing with baking soda, and the stains are almost gone.
I had tried brushing with baking soda when I gave up toothpaste initially, but
my gums were much too sensitive for it. I was pleased to find that they did
very well this time around. Feels like I've just come from the dentist! :-)

Thanks for reminding me of this rememdy.

-Raine

S Khanna wrote: What works for me with the staining is brushing with baking
soda.  I always use it to whiten teeth, even getting a little on a toothpick
and carefully going between the teeth.  It does a wonderful job.

Sally

Heather King (LCA) wrote:
Baking soda gets the CS brown stains off my white laminate counter top in the
kitchen too. Just pour a little dry baking soda on the stain, add a few drops
of water to make a paste, and rub gently until it disappears. There may be
lingering particles that will re-stain in a day or 2, but if you keep after it,
eventually, it disappears for good. I think tooth enamel, being smoother & less
porous than a laminate counter top, will probably respond quite favorably.

Heather

Discover Yahoo!