On 5/25/05 4:21 PM, "Johannes Wunderlich" <johan...@cft.org.za> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> I battle exactly with what you battle for 18 years. Unfortunately I listened
> to doctors who told me that I m depressed and should push myself and work. I
> was NOT depressed but started pushing myself over the limit. That made it
> really bad for the last 15 years. 6 years of them I was severly bedridden,
> pain from fibromyalgia was too awful, I had to eat in bed, friends could only
> visit for a short time. I went to docors in Enland, Germany, Belgium and South
> Africa....I spent thousands on treatments, sleeping aids, vitamins, diets
> (juicing, lots of fruits + veggis, avoid sugar, dairy, wheat, processed foods)
> ...to treat the symptoms of my illness.

Wow... That does sound just like me! I have done / am doing all that.

>Only last year I learnd about the
> cause of CFS/M.E./FM "Lyme Disease, as others mentioned already. First I found
> out that Lyme Disease is very difficult to treat with antibiotics and
> conventional treatment but fortunately I found effective treatment. I saw on
> the list I was on, how many sufferers got well with help of a Rife Coil
> Machine. Just at that time a rife-list started in germany and I joined in.
> There again I red how effective this treatment worked for longtime
> cfs/fibromyalgie sufferers. First I didn´t want to belive it but than I got my
> own Rife Frequency Coil machine. Now I treat not the symptoms but the cause of
> my illness! The Rife Machine kills bacteria and viruses, with their own
> resonance frequency.

I am interested in this technology, and would like to know how you obtained
the machine. Or do you go somewhere for this treatment? In the US, I would
imagine they are harder to come by.

> I am on treatment for 3 months now and the bacterial load is getting reduced
> all the time, I get a herxheimer reaction after each Rife-treatment and drink
> a lot of ozonited water to detoxify. I started 'brisk walk' exercise, 15 min
> and than 20 minutes. I couln´t do such a thing for 15 years, the smallest
> exercise would make me worse for days or weeks. - 2 weeks ago I increased the
> brisk walk exercise time to 30 min. After that I jump for 8 min on the
> minitrampoline to get the lymphsystem moving. 2 weeks after starting the
> treatment my severe asthma disappeared.  A few months ago I would not have
> imagined that all this change could happen so quick.

I have heard of these machines, but don't know much more than that. Sounds
interesting!

> My friend had not so severe fibromyalgia as I. But when he saw my Rife
> Machine, he mentioned his severe back pain, specially at night. He could
> hardly sleep and didn´t know how to continue with his work. It started, 3
> years ago and he remembered that he was bitten by a tick than. To make it
> short, he wanted a treatment with the Rife machine. The next day he told me,
> that his backpain was gone. He was very excited and is now getting a Rife
> Machine as well, to continue treatment.

So this would work for someone who didn't have Lyme as well? I am not sure
if I have it, but I don't think I do (but who knows).

> There is now a excellent lymebook about this rife-treatment available that
> explains in simple terms what lyme disease is, why many treatments fail and
> why treatment with Rife machines is effective. The book mentions the Salt/VitC
> protocol and many other treatments too and evaluates them. I believe every
> person with cfs, fibromyalgie, MS, ALS, Alzheimer... and every doctor treating
> such patients should have it or at least know the content of the book.
>
> Yes, there are many treatments out there. Only a few work, some work if you
> have the right doctor, but many, or rather most, don´t work at all. Specially
> when you are a severe case like me.
>
> Before, I tried all those treatments that don´t work....  I´m glad that has
> changed now.

Thanks for the reply and all the info, John. I am interested to know more
about where I can obtain a machine or read more info. Do you have some good
URLs?

_jason_