I was told that if one has mercury fillings that according to Anrew Cutler
the silver binds to mercury as it does in silver fillings and therefore it
would
be highly toxic for anyone to use CS who has mercury fillings. I am not able
to remove my 7 fillings at this time because the lyme has hit my scalp,neck
and heart causing severe muscle contractions and spasms making sitting in the
dental chair difficult. I have known people to improve with mercury fillings
and
others not improve who removed them. But, I'd like to know about the above
concern fo usingCS if you have mercury fillings. I also have been informed that
chlorella and selenium should not be used during CS usage because they would
chelate out the CS that your trying to get therapeutic results with. Any
Thoughts?