From: gmetrop...@aol.com [mailto:gmetrop...@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:31 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>mercury and silver

I was told that if one has mercury fillings that according to Anrew
Cutler the silver binds to mercury as it does in silver fillings and
therefore it would be highly toxic for anyone to use CS who has mercury
fillings. I am not able to remove my 7 fillings at this time because the
lyme has hit my scalp,neck and heart causing severe muscle contractions
and spasms making sitting in the dental chair difficult. I have known
people to improve with mercury fillings and others not improve who
removed them. But, I'd like to know about the above concern fo usingCS
if you have mercury fillings. I also have been informed that chlorella
and selenium should not be used during CS usage because they would
chelate out the CS that your trying to get therapeutic results with. Any
Thoughts?