From: patriot2...@mindspring.com [mailto:patriot2...@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 1:07 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS for bird's ailment

Some writers have referred to treating various problems in their animals,
including birds, with CS.  Others have commented that CS has been useful
with human warts, which are a viral form.  My granddaughter has a very
young pet bird that has papillomas, wartlike growths, around its face and
beak.  Has anyone used CS to treat such a problem?   Would you put CS in
its drinking water, or swab the growths with CS?  Or both?  Any
ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Marlys