Unfortunately, I found out that my insurance (Geico) won`t cover anything other than the health stuff.
(I had my neck xrayed as my left hand was numb.)
I have fallen through the cracks and have to swallow it all.
Sheesh...
It was a good thing I stepped on the gas instead of the brake when I saw him coming, or instead of just spinning my car, I would have been rolled and probably badly hurt.
Marshalee

Marshalee, you might want to find your receipts for your car work.  When
the ins. co. totalled my car out recently I was reimbursed for over half
the $$$ of the work I had put into the car over the last 6 months.  They
added it onto the amount they paid me off.  As long as it is more than
'maintenance' repairs, they should reimburse you.   Worth asking anyway.

Christine Mc.