Live and learn, all of us.

NB the McDonalds mass killer, James Oliver Huberty, had been a welder; post-mortem study reportedly found absolutely incomprehensible level of heavy-metals, including cadmium, in his brain. One hypothesis is that the man had become deranged from this toxicity. The full report is on the Internet somewhere.

On Thursday, Jun 16, 2005, at 12:20 Asia/Tokyo, <noblemet...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Breathing fumes (thru a mask) while melting and pouring lead diver's weights. stupid--stupid---

From: "Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp>
Date: 2005/06/15 Wed PM 11:07:05 EDT
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Chelation for lead

I read a medical abstract about a NY man who had large lead deposits in
his brain as a result of drinking from some imported ceramic cups with
lead glaze;  a similar case occurred in an entire family:  their daily
orange juice was served from a lead-glazed pitcher.

Lead poisoning is not so common these days;  learning what happened in
your case might help someone avoid a similar problem.