There are so many differing opinions:) I was told by
an alt dentist not to use cilantro until the body
burden of merc has been dealt with as it will cross
the blood/brain barrier and can take merc into your
brain. I read that chlorella is not reliable, it would
uptake merc but not necessarily keep ahold of it?? and
you might reabsorb it that way.