Hi there,

Do a search in google, there is a simple test where you spit into a glass of water and wait ten minutes and if memory serves me right if you have candida then little branches start to form in shape. Candida is a huge subject and theres a group at yahoo. Its hit or miss what helps it, diet is vitally important. Also, its often said that yeast forms around heavy metals in your body to protect the body.

Kate