Ernie,

I would say you were very lucky, I had alot of symptoms of candida and I stayed on a strict diet for a year and it still didn't eliminate the overgrowth, I did everything, probiotics, cleanses, you name it, I tried it. Spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars. The diet is horrible if you do it strictly, nothing like mushrooms, nothing that has mould spores on it, like peanuts etc, I had no refined sugars, no pasta, I used other kinds of breads, other kinds of jams, organic everything. I lost alot of weight, and I wasn't even overweight.

Kate