Another link to a CS gel making kit thats here in the
USA. Very similar to the Aussie company kit.
http://www.elixa.com/silver/ointment.htm

Colloidal Silver Ointment

This make a very nice gel, I made some 3 months ago,
no signs of mold yet with no refrigeration. I also
added some homemade colloidal copper to the batch. You
can actually get about 10-12 ounces of gel per batch
with this depending how thick you like it. Its worked
very well for me on insect bites, warts, burns and as
a face cream. For the warts I added some dsmo in a
seperate batch.
Cost is  $33 (includes S&H in US and CAN), and will
make at least 40oz of gel.

Sam L.

http://mail.yahoo.com