David

From: angel nest (view other messages by this author)
* Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 04:08:43

hello david,
?
thanks much for sharing your concoction elements.? looks like
it would
really be a useful mix.
?
one question only - you mention that cs is light sensitive and i'm
wondering what makes you think so?
?
mine also turns colors at times but i was assured by ken at silver
puppy
that cs is never affected by light or heat in any way, ever.?