Candida overgrowth is systemic and internal. Not the same as a vaginal
yeast infection.

Mike D.

Subject: RE: CS>Candida: an Answer

Please see our answer (Candida and its cure), recently sent.
Fact is that the man can far more easily reach his organ, and be CLEAN,
than
a lady.
AND: Here also, there may be a failure in the defense-system,
Luz and Faith
"Healing Hands"
(If you are capable of expressing yourself in Spanish, my wife would
love to
attend)

I would have to agree with Mike on this. It is internal and not an
external issue even though a womans genitals are internal. It seems from
your wifes "plausible" cure that we would need to address candida
overgrowth from the inside and not from the outside in.

As I have been cured of it in this manner.

Regards,

ernie