From what I've read Candida does extensive damage; both physically and
mentally and is usually mistaken as something else.  I  confused as how one
would apply C.S. internally....  as the comment make it sound like it needs to
be rubbed into the skin.    The red beet idea shoulds great as I love beets yet
I'm unsure as to how this will eradicate the candida.

   http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C7890.html#G113#G113  says in part:
  Candida albicans is an opportunistic yeast that normally inhabits the mouth,
throat, intestines and genitourinary tract of most humans and is usually
considered to be a normal part of the bowel flora (the organisms that coexist
with us in our lower digestive tract). However, it may become pathogenic when
there is a disturbance in the balance of flora, or a debilitation of the host
from other causes.

   The job of Candida albicans is to recognize and destroy harmful bacteria:
Without it, we would be defenseless against many pathogenic bacteria. In a
healthy person, Candida albicans numbers in the millions and is controlled by a
properly-functioning immune system and "friendly" bacteria. However, if the
number of friendly bacteria is decreased, the immune system is weakened, or
other conditions for yeast proliferation occur (diet high in sugar, improper pH
in the digestive system) Candida albicans will shift from yeast form to
mycelial fungal form and start to invade the body.

  Somewhere on the net there is a picture of candida overgrowth in the
intestines which illustrates the problem it would be.  Some people who have had
it treated say they passed it, I think on colon cleanse, and that it looked
like a chunk of cotton wool.

  I had it diagnosed recently by my naturopath, a test from a drop of blood.
Just took a few minutes.  She put me on the candida diet.
  Just before that, my homeopath had also detected it (as usual! but not too
bad) using the computer assisted electro dermal screening program Interro.
This also made the homeopathic remedy by passing the appropriate current
through a bottle of water.
  I believe there are herbal / natural Candida remedies on the market called
something like Candex; a search would likely bring those up.  Also, a HFS might
be able to give you an over the counter candida remedy, depending on where you
live.  I recall also that iodine is used against Candida.  Certainly CS would
be part of an anti-Candida regimen, whether taken orally or used as a douche
internally.  I believe some also have used it with an enema to reach the lower
portions of the digestive tract.
  Rowena