Oh, and also, Connie, yes, coconut OIL is highly recommended in a variety of
places for Candida.
I have been told that it is better to take the fresh coconut water only if you
can get it fresh, as it is transported without its husk and is more vulnerable
that way to deterioration.
A light, pleasant, fragrant oil is easier to take than some of the darker,
smellier ones, so test before you buy to make sure it suits you.  Or test by
buying a small quantity.  Use freshly pressed virgin coconut oil rather than
refined, bleached and deodorised oil made from copra and hydrogenated.
I get Kokonut oil, available in America from
http://www.alphahealth.ca/coconut.html ALpha Health Products Ltd., 7434 Fraser
Park Drive, Burnaby, BC V5J 5B9Tel: (604) 436-0545, Fax: (604) 435-4862, Toll
free: 1-800-663-2212
e-mail: conta...@alphahealth.ca
I get mine from the Australian supplier, http://www.kokonutpacific.com.au/
REgards