I rather doubt that a magnetic field will change the number of electrons
on a nucleus.
 It would have to add at least 2 electrons to change the ionic charge of a
silver ion. Adding one makes a metallic particle with no ionic charge.
 Having a free electron running about in water is, like, impossible? [It
takes some doing to get an electron to transverse a vaccuum...as an electron.]

All the 'scientific' studies I have read concerning 'aligning' water
molecules with magnetics indicate that the effect vanishes within
nanoseconds after removing the field.

 On the other hand...
 Studies done on 'healing hands' indicate that there is some sort of
magnetic effect and that 'power of intent' can maintain that effect..or
counter it...or destroy it.
So, if you do see a lasting difference, it might not be that brief exposure
to the 'magnet' causing it to stay around, but some 'nonlocal'
consciousness directed property of magnetic fields in general.

'Free' silver ions don't last long in EIS [CS].  They do find anions.

Also, never underestimate the power of suggestion where opinions are
concerned.
 Con-vinced is still conned. [not placing "bad" connotations on the word
'conned'. Con-fidence is a state of mind proven valid by its application.]

 Selective perception just might be the greatest..and most unavoidable..
power there is.

"Fact" may just turn out to be a relative absence of dissent and "science",
a means to garner agreement.

Ode

At 08:30 PM 7/4/2005, you wrote:

>In my experience with magnetics I don't see a problem using magnetized
water to make ionic colloidal silver, however to expose ionic cs to a
magnetic field would disturb the electrical charge in the charged particles
in the solution that are drawn to the opposite polarity in an
organism................Bill