hi list,

when i posted my codex question forgot to do the subject line...i made it
yesterday.  would anyone in the know please comment on the states rights thing
in relation to codex...

i look to the insight of this list to collect opinions on if that would work to
keep our supplements.  i have a friend in calif who is not worried about codex
at all.  she would mention states laws but did not go into the detail of this
post i found elsewhere...

comments PLEASE.

a rose...

ps...i googled hilary...pretty damming stuff on reincarnation...jk.  don't worry
about it hilary...on the same page mike is talking about conspiracies and free
energy...i think they will come for him first *wink*.