I phoned mine, first off living in Texas you don't
stand a chance:O. His website of course praises CAFTA
to the hilt and when I talked to his office, I asked
her if he might be interested in "what" about CAFTA I
did not like and she said basically "no, he has made
up his mind." I asked her why on his website he is so
dishonest as to not even tell his constituents what is
snuck into CAFTA, why he does not inform them. Got
nothing for that question.
  You need to phone them people, they are not going to
read all the last minute email or, do both then