The easiest way to cure a sty is to put CS in a small atomizer and carry it around with you.
Prop eye open several times a day and spray. [Works better and easier than drops]
It'll be gone in about 1 1/2 days.
[My experience with several big juicy sties from aromatic wood particles such as Eastern red cedar and cyprus..one of which is still lodged in my eyelid after 2 years as an ecapsulated cyst, but not infected ever again. Aromatic woods like these don't soak up water and get soft enough to be washed out like other woods.
Eye doc says it will eventually work itself out 'through' the eyelid. ]

Ode