Great Idea.  Does anyone have a device?

-----Original Message-----
From: veganexus...@aol.com [mailto:veganexus...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:03 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>NEW METHOD FOR MAKING NON IONIC COLLOIDAL SILVER---

This is my idea entirely.

use ultrasonic cavitation to make colloidal silver which is made of silver
particles instead of ionic colloidal silver using electric current.

an ultrasonic jewellery cleaning device can be used and costs about $100.
a silver sheet or wire would be immersed in water and the device switched
on.

ultrasonic cleaning is well researched.
look in google.

the frequency can be adjuted to control the size of silver paticles.....or
the power level.....

the tank or container can be made of an inert plastic.

remember maximum cavitation will occur near the ultrasonic transducer and so

the silver wire/silver plate can be put next to the transducer immersed in
water.

the walls of the container will be much further away and as the power falls
off very rapidly with distance from the ultrasonic transducer therefore
minimal
erosion of the container will occur.

Also in a brilliant innovative twist the container can be made of pure
silver
or coated with pure silver.....

the fineness of silver particles depends on the power level of the
transducer
and the distance from the ultrasonic transducer.
further the ultrasonic from 15 khz to 70 khz fequency will also have an
effect. generally higher frequencies and lower powers will produce finer and

smaller particles due to cavitation/abrasion by the liquid into which the
metal is
immersed.(water)

i should point out no one has as far my research can tell in google has ever

attempted to make non-ionic colloidal silver by this method.

I understand meso silver is made by vacuum evaporation and deposition and is

complex and expensive although particle size is very small.

I urge you and others to experiment using ultrasonic methods.An ultrasonic
jewellery cleaner can be purchased for about $100.
a second hand one for even less and will last a long time.

no doubt you could even patent the process and become rich and throw a few
breadcrumbs this way too.