In my psychological practice I have had success with asthma, by removing the
unconscious emotional issues associated with it.  I treated a woman for issues
regarding abuse by her father.  We were not targeting the asthma.  She had a
history of severe asthma since childhood, with recurrent hospitalizations,
about once per month.  She had a cold when she came to see me, and so was
having
more than the usual difficulty breathing.  I used a technique similar to EFT
to clear all the negative emotions associated with the abuse.  During the
course of the 45 minute treatment her breathing became easier, and was
completely
normal by the end of the session.  She has had no recurrence of the asthma
since that day.

The trick would be to find the emotional issue which is triggering the
asthma.  Muscle testing would work. Then use EFT to completely clear the issue
so
that when the painful situations are remembered, there is no negative emotional
reaction.

I have also seen asthma cleared by removal of allergens (not only the
airborne ones, but also food, drink, chemicals).  I think muscle testing could
pinpoint the cause/causes of the allergic asthma, and then the allergen could
be
avoided, or the person could be desensitized.  After I was desensitized to egg,
dairy and wheat, I no longer experienced the difficulty breathing, coughing,
wheezing, bronchitis and pneumonia I had suffered for many years.  It is
totally
gone.  I had been sleeping sitting up, and coughed for two hours, with
difficulty breathing, after every meal.

Also, a solution called Oralmat by Allergy Research Group sounds very
promising.  I didn't use mine since the asthma was treated by allergy
desensitization
instead, so I can't vouch for it personally.  The company says that childhood
asthma is more prevalent in Australia than anywhere else in the world, and
they have created an extract from a type of tree that grows there.  In clinical
studies they have been able to reduce incidences of serious asthma, requiring
hospitalizations, around 90%.  Check out www.nutricology.com.

Jill