> My little 2 and 1/2 year old daughter Sophia has what
> could only be asthma.  But I can't pin down
> what is causing it.  Sometimes it seems like cold
> weather, other times I simply cannot tell what it is.

Asthma is the body's response to irritation, which can be produced by
environmental toxins and natural free radicals. Bad bowel bacteria
(dysbiosis) may contribute the biggest toxin load 24 hours a day. It
is maintaind by a high sugar and starch diet. Toxins and free
radicals are irritants, so they predictably produce inflammation and
mucous, both of which restrict airways.

A fair bit of research links low antioxidant pool, notably low
glutathione, to high oxidative stress (free radical damage). The
lungs are about the third biggest users of the body's glutathione
pool and they are sensitive so you often see a reaction there.

Some research also links low production of nitric oxide in the lungs
to asthma. Nitric oxide is not only an antioxidant but also a vein
wall tone relaxer; levating it allows easier breathing.

I've had good results with asthma and even COPD by using an
antioxidant program, vitamins C, E, A, selenium, and cld-processed
whey, which produces the glutathione in the lung cells. Glutathione
is also used to detoxify the whole body, and it's the liver's main
support in doing so. I also recommended a b-vitamin complex to harden
up all the cells, and a few other things might be helpful, such as
cod-liver oil (one has to wonder how much free radical damage has
already occurrd to the polyunsaturated oils in the cell walls of
lungs, and if they can be repaired).

Nitric oxide is increased with the amino acid arginine, which is
present in the cold-processed whey, and it's also increased with
Noni. Powdered Noni is several times as potent as Noni Juice.
Tahitian Noni (TM) is perhaps the lowest potency Noni Juice product
on the market.

Lastly, if these don't work, and normally they do, Glyconutrients are
usful for reducing an allergic response. They work by allowing the
immune response to be controlled a little closer.

Duncan