I have a very close friend who suffers from some major problems...cancer (she had a bi-lateral mastectomy in Oct 04), fibromyalgia and MS.

How to I broach the subject with her that I think (hell I KNOW!) that CS would be of benefit to her...? She lives a fair distance from me (I am in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and she lives in Abbotsford, British Columbia) so I am unable to provide any physical support to her.

She is going through another rough time at present...bloodwork shows elevated creatinine and BUN levels and the fear is that it is either kidney failure or leukemia due to radiation (for the cancer).

I have been struggling with how to present CS as a 'course of treatment'...after all, we all know that it won't hurt her and maybe, just maybe will be of help. But, like I said - how do I go about introducing her to CS...?

 Thanks.

 Denise, Saskatoon
 neec...@sasktel.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@alltel.net>