May I please have your tutorial file also?  Will EFT work on bladder
inflammation?  Will it work on parasites?--no information on the emofree
website on
these.

I have not found information on the emofree website on the use of EFT to
remove the influence of Dark Force energies; it should work, because
chiropractic
techniques have a noticeable effect.  Does anyone have any information or
experience in this regard?  Protection against the Dark Force energies is an
extremely significant component of overall health and well being.  If there is
any
interest in this sensitive topic, I will share some of the valuable
information I have.  It would definitely need to be moved to the OT list,
however.

Thanks,

Jill