This is common place in energy medicine as people work to decrease pain thus
increasing their frequency and consciousness.  We acquired pain by
misperceptions/misalignment of truth.  When balanced, one's gates of
awareness to truth open and the pain will dissolve.  It's subtle
frequencies.

Good food and water assist the process.

Addiction to junk foods is often reflective of 'eractic' though processes
which attract lower energies - eg. drugs - street and pharma, alcohol,
sugar, anger, rejection, anti-biotics (Latin = anti->against, biotic->life),
abandonment,  you know them...  Don't cover them up with pain killers.  Look
directly at them. They inhibit the electrical circuitry of the meridians,
chakras, etc. which activate the exterior membranes of our cells - the brain
of the cells - Reference: Dr. B. Lipton, cellular biologist.  Book: 'The
Biology of Belief, unleashing the power of consciousness, matter and
miracles'..  Sometimes limited thinking patterns are acquired from cultural,
spiritual practices... It's all within each one of us.

YOU KNOW when you get it RIGHT.  THE PAIN LEAVES!

Consider the depth of ancient wisdom:

The thought manifests as the word
The word manifests as the deed
The deed develops into habit