CS>EIS

From: ruth strackbein wrote:
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:33:25

>From Ruth Strackbein

What is the difference between CS and EIS?

CS (Colloidal Silver) has become a catch-all term, like Kleenex is for
tissue.
It can include silver protein or silver salts and extremely
high ppm silver products.  These have certain problems associated
with them and are generally not recommended for use on this list.

Using this generic definition, EIS is also called CS.

EIS stands for Electrically Isolated Silver in which silver ions and
particles are produced by electricity from a pure silver anode in a
medium of pure distilled water, without any additives such as salt.
This is what we strive for and generally make with our home colloidal
silver makers.

Dan