Hi, Wendy,

Sleep apnea and snoring are too different animals.  With the sleep apnea your
husband isn't getting enough breaths or air in him, so he's not really
sleeping/resting, which will result in weight gain.  I've heard of people
wearing oxygen masks at night.

Snoring could be allergies.  My husband took allergy shots some years ago, and
his snoring/sounds were greatly reduced where he's actually quite quiet now.
One time he got really loud again, the doctor tweaked his allergy shot formula
and he was almost instantly quiet again.  We also noticed his migraines became
nil so he stayed on the treatment longer than most.

It's quite possible nebulizing the CS could help either one.  Others have
reported allergies clearing up on CS.  So, just experiment on him. :)))  You
can get the nebulizers on ebay, some of the cheaper units are just older
medical units.

Take care,

Cindy