. It contains silver particles so small that they measure only .001 microns in size.
## Does not say that all the particles are that size

The tiny size of the particles combined with the proper electrical charge makes Innovative Natural Products® Colloidal Silver the best product on the market today.
## Doesn't say much about everyone else, ey?

We do extensive laboratory research that includes measuring ppm (parts per million), effectiveness and safety.
## Define 'extensive' and 'laboratory'
A land mine is certainly effective. [A sure cure for all diseases]
It'll be safe if you use very little and not for very long.

The color of Colloidal Silver is also important. The darker the solution, the more potent the concentration of silver, as proven in laboratory testing.
## Well, the darker it is, the more silver is there. Mostly silver oxides, I'll bet. The 'concentration' is more potent. More effective? I doubt it. How much applied where compared to what? MSP?

From our research we have determined that many companies simply do not know how to manufacture Colloidal Silver properly.
## This could be one of those spoken of. [See? It's not a lie] Anyone can make mud. Is there a 'proper' mud?

The particle size of our Colloidal Silver ranges between 0.004 and 0.107 microns, with over 75% measuring between 0.065 and 0.013 microns in diameter.
## Lets see the lab report and method they used to determine particle size. (*Results on file.)..no link to it.

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html [not them]
Commercial Product Report

Product Description