Hi Frank,

I don't remember now.  What I do remember, though, is
that it was along the lines of what you said - that a
whole BUNCH of it would have to be ingested in order
to reach the results obtained by the Korean study.  I
forget where I read it. Anyway, at the time, I figured
a person would have to take much more than a gram or
three per day in order to lose weight. It would be
prohibitively expensive for most average folk like me.

I think I'll just buy some weights, eat better, and
ride a bike.

-Ken Bagwell

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/tech/200406/kt2004061415162011820.htm

http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html