A recent post wrote about CS and virus.  It indicated that the CS attaches
to the site where virus attach thereby making the animal essentially closed
off to pathogenic virus.  If true then using CS after the infection will
only have an effect to the point these attachments are not filled.

Obviously the CS killed off many bacteria because of the lack of post-mortem
changes.  Distemper is a virus and went happily on doing its thing.

One needs to get the CS into the animal prior to exposure in order to be
potentially helpful.

I have been successful with rife technology with this disease.

Dr. Dave

You might consider transfer factor for the remaining kitten.  It is
multispecies and increases immunity by up to 437%.

Dr. David W. Kenney

Transfer Factor Information:

http://www.my4life.com/drdave

http://livingnow.net/drdave