  From: Barbara
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 6:42 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>veterinary questions

  One well known cause of autoimmune hemolytic anemia are vaccines.  Was the
dog vaccinated recently?  I don't have any suggestions for treatment only the
cause.  Sorry...

  Barbara

  PS.  You can google the <vaccines autoimmune hemolytic anemia> and you will
find lots of entries.

      I don't know the cause... he doesn't have cancer or anything anyone can
point to as the cause... is this possibly a virus or a chemical exposure of
some sort?  Some have said a tick bite can do it ... titer for that proved
negative.

    Bob Banever