  From: brick...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:32 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: foot pads

  Hi Christine, re-run of foot pad toxin
detox foot pads came yesterday. Their instruction says they remove uric acid as
a white color on the pads. Black color indicates cancer toxins! I was sorry my
foot baths did not turn black like everyone I talked to in Mexico who tried
foot baths, maybe I should be glad it was colorless. Did all those people have
cancer? Green color indicates copper, orange color-asbestos. It appears the
foot pads just might get rid of the old uric acid crystals.

  brickey