I use a dropperful of plain old 3% H202 in each ear, 10-15 min. Usually once does the trick.
sol

ejohns9...@aol.com wrote:

I did buy a Plasmafire because it has a life time warranty even if you sell it to
someone. this is a great plus because the parts are so expensive.
I'm sure there are much cheaper ones but for me the repair was very important.
I think I pd $1,800 for it.

Want to be better informed on Ozone Therapies? http://www.mmfnd.org/NL/ONN/WS/ozon004.html

I'll tell you another thing we use ozone for regularly is sinus issues. Back during the summer my grandson's eyes were matted togather at wakening and both were red but one very much in particular. Plus he had the classic alligator breath that comes with sinus problems. I insuffalated each ear for 5 min twice for 2 days. The sinus was clear and eyes clear. We also use for ear aches.....the uses are endless.

Edith

“All higher animals, including the cat, are essentially tubular.” Pollock, R.
Cornell Book of Cats.