For our protection.

-----Original Message-----
From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 12:37 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Distemper Raccoons

The homeopathic for rabies is named Lyssin (Hydrophobinum). It is a
prescription only nosode and can only be obtained from a practitioner
who is licensed to dispense/pruchase it. Practitioners and homeopathic
MDs and vets can also have nosodes made specially by a homeopathic
laboratory. I was told around a year ago that new rules had tightened
the availability of some nosodes and Rx homeopathic medicines, so that
even most practitioners who are not licensed MDs or vets will eventually
not be able to obtain them (directly) from the homeopathic
manufacturers/labs. I was told this by a homeopathic laboratory so
probably true.
HTH,
sol