Help! I've lost the thread of this question. What exactly is being contradicted here? That CS doesn't kill bacteria in a healthy lower intestine where the normal contents are mostly dry? Or does your information contradict the idea that CS kills ALL bacteria? I don't want to argue it out, just am confused as to what is being said, exactly.
sol