We are indeed on the same page. I thought I was responding to MAs question how you could get that much CS into the intestines in a form to actually kill bacteria there. But my posts have come through so slowly today, they are completely out of sync with the thread.
sol

Marshall Dudley wrote:

I am at a loss as to what response you are wanting.  Basically you are
saying that if you have diarrhea then CS will kill the pathogens (and likely
nutralize the toxins), thus stopping the diarrhea.  I think we are on the
same page here.

Marshall
<>
marmar...@aol.com wrote:

Assuming that you're correct about this (there is lots of info out
there to the contrary), how much would you think would be "large
amounts" that would enable the CS to reach the intestines? MA