Hi sol,

Yeah what eles works good for those infections is Olive Leaf Extract. you open
a capsule of the stuff and put it between the cheek and the gum before bed and
leave it there all night kills infection nad pain. I did it for years as I had
multiple cavities nad two broken teeeth wthat were open all the way to the
root. never had pain

Take care,