>I don't think Terry is saying not to use CS/DMSO
(Terry?). <

No, not at all. With my own tooth problem, the CS/DMSO
didn't do it, but it was 3 years into the tooth
problem.

Lately, I seem to have achieved some kind of
intermission, if not resolution (I hope), using my
Magnetic Pulser. After three 20 minute pulsings, a
swelling formed on my gum that I was able to lance
with a CS-rinsed needle (painlessly). Got a lot of
gunk out. Tender for a few days, but almost normal
now.

On the subject of root canals, which I know many of
you already know about the politics of, see these next
websites to educate yourself.

http://www.newtimes.org/issue/9610/rootcanal.html
http://www.notdoctors.com/crci3.html
http://www.mercola.com/2001/apr/25/cavitations2.htm
A good Dentist  http://www.drmahn.com

This next site uses Morinda Citrifolia and Colloidal
Silver. Interesting.
http://www.1stultimategumsolution.com

This next one has a lot of info:
http://www.curezone.org/dental/

This is the N. America distributer for the best
alternative to normal root canal material, Endodent.
This company is:
www.biodent.com

This US company may be a resource:
http://www.naturaldentist.com/

Here are a list of US/Canada dentists who use
Endocal/Biocalex:
http://www.holisticnetworker.com/directory/Holistic-Dentistry/29-0.html

Here is a one in Toronto:
www.drltreger.com

This one is an excellent explanation of the healthy
alternative to standard (and dangerous) root canal
materials:
http://www.natdent.com/info/root.cfm