Great information! Thanks. I am saving stuff on root canal alternatives and fixes, but don't expect to be able to pursue any replacement type therapy(s) for the next several years (if ever), so need to explore what I can do in the meantime.
appreciate the time you took to send along the links.

I really, really need to quit waffling around and get a magpulser, and a zapper.
sol

Terry Chamberlin wrote:

I don't think Terry is saying not to use CS/DMSO
(Terry?). <

No, not at all. With my own tooth problem, the CS/DMSO
didn't do it, but it was 3 years into the tooth
problem.

Lately, I seem to have achieved some kind of
intermission, if not resolution (I hope), using my
Magnetic Pulser. After three 20 minute pulsings, a
swelling formed on my gum that I was able to lance
with a CS-rinsed needle (painlessly). Got a lot of
gunk out. Tender for a few days, but almost normal
now.

On the subject of root canals, which I know many of
you already know about the politics of, see these next
websites to educate yourself.

http://www.newtimes.org/issue/9610/rootcanal.html http://www.notdoctors.com/crci3.html http://www.mercola.com/2001/apr/25/cavitations2.htm A good Dentist http://www.drmahn.com

This next site uses Morinda Citrifolia and Colloidal
Silver. Interesting.
http://www.1stultimategumsolution.com
This next one has a lot of info:
http://www.curezone.org/dental/

This is the N. America distributer for the best
alternative to normal root canal material, Endodent.
This company is:
www.biodent.com

This US company may be a resource:
http://www.naturaldentist.com/

Here are a list of US/Canada dentists who use
Endocal/Biocalex:
http://www.holisticnetworker.com/directory/Holistic-Dentistry/29-0.html

Here is a one in Toronto:
www.drltreger.com
This one is an excellent explanation of the healthy
alternative to standard (and dangerous) root canal
materials:
http://www.natdent.com/info/root.cfm