Hanneke wrote:

Mentioning lightflashes between my eyes on inside of skull got me rather peculiar looks from neurologists but couldn't be measured....lol<<

Be careful with your eyes, Hanneke. Do you see those flashes in the evening (in the dark) as greenish bubbles, or ~flashes?
I was told this could mean that your retina is loosening.
You may consider seeing anophthalmologist for this, it is no joke. They (uups alternatively livning Leo, angry at medicine speaking...) can "sew" it back to its original state with laserbeams. Takes only a few minutes, no side effects, and your eye saved from blindness. At least, consider checking IF the flashes originate from this, for the process cannot be reversed, once the retina is too far gone.

Faith