  From: FRANK CUNS-RIAL
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 7:17 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Forced Vaccination

  List,
  I can't imagine living on a country where I must vacinate or else. I'd rather
move out. I am sure is not going to happen and I resent all those
sensationalist messages and "supporting" articles purporting that Americans
have no say on vacinations. I refused to get vacinated when I came into this
country (from Franco's regime), refused to have my son vacinated and know
people who have done likewise.
  I am confident that when the time comes, I'll prevail as I have done in the
past.
  Regards
  Frank