This is awesome! Can you tell me where to get a microamp meter? Would Radio Shack have one? What kind of person most likely would have one I could borrow -who uses them? THANKS!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Rebaudo" <reba...@pacbell.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:27 PM
Subject: CS>Gold crowns and battery effect

Gail Wrote:

It is possible for amalgam to be hidden under a crown. I had a porcelain
crown removed and replaced last year because my bio-dentist xrayed it and
found amalgam left under the crown by my previous idiot dentist. I never
would have known it was there

If You want to know if amalgam is under your crown proceed as follows.

Put the negative electrode of a microamp meter in contact with the tissue inside your mouth , not touching any teeth, the positive electrode in contact with the crown in question. if the reading is negative there is amalgam underneath. If it is positive, there is not.

If You get no reading , You did something wrong.

Regards

Peter R