Thanks Sasha, I will pass it along,
Paula
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sasha
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Cc: sandira...@aol.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 6:17 PM
  Subject: CS>

        On Autism

        Great info from Grace.  Per Grace's information re NAET, you can
contact
        Dr. Sandra Radomski in Jenkintown.  Sandra is a practicing NAET Allergy
Therapist, as well as a Master EFT Practitioner.  So if you are looking for
this combination and a winning solution, this would be on my checklist.
Sandra's website can be found at www.allergyantidotes.com or you can contact
her via e-mail at sandira...@aol.com.

        sa...@emotap.com