----- Original Message -----
From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: CS>is alkaline water necessary for making good CS...?

> Lemons have acetic acid in them, they are acid, not alkaline.

Marshall,
If I may interject something here: lemons are acidic outside the body, and
according to research I've done it creates alkalinity inside the body. The same
holds true for raw apple cider vinegar.

However, the issue of acid/alkaline admittedly is not simple. Take list member
V, who is a big proponent of acidic water. And consider that in The Nutrition
Solution: A Guide to Your Metabolic Type, authors Kristal and Haig point out
that since people have different body and metabolic types, they process food
differently. What's alkalizing for one might be acidifying for another.

Ah, so much to learn and so little time....

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com
* The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
* products and services for wellness